Made for those who get out there whether the snow gods have delivered or not, the Mach1 LV 120 TD is a high-performance ski boot designed for advanced to expert level skiers with medium-volume feet who are looking for a boot with all-mountain performance, a comfortable but precise fit and a high level of customization. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance ski boot design, the LV 120 features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary shell to cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way. This results in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a precise feeling boot that is completely at home in any type of terrain or snow condition. Fit is priority number one in the new LV 120 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. Ski it all and ski it well.
Features & Specs
- Men's Alpine Ski Boot
- Flex: 120
- 98mm narrow last
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - C.A.S. Foot Arch - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon Injected
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,5°