For over a decade now, the Cochise franchise has continuously raised the bar in the hybrid ski boot category. Bringing Tecnica’s proven fit-and-performance-above-all ethos to the walking world, the Cochise 120 has all the gas you would expect from a 4-buckle alpine boot stamped with the Tecnica T, combined with the versatility and walkability of a touring boot. The C.A.S. shell and liner provide for the best out-of-the-box fit and industry-leading customization capabilities for those whose feet might need a little more work. A reimagined T-Ride walk mechanism adapts the tried-and-true tech from our Zero G line to be more freeride-oriented for maximum downhill performance and exceptional walkability. Whether you’re slinging the sticks over your shoulder for a short boot up the ridge or setting out on an all-day mission, the Cochise 120 is the go-to boot for modern minded, advanced level freeride skiers who are looking for one boot to do it all in the resort and out in the backcountry.
Features & Specs
- Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Flex: 120
- 99mm last
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue - Fiberglass collar
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: Rubber Arch Grip, Free Move hinge points
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,7°