Built with a heat-moldable Powerlite shell, Friction Free Cuff Pivot, tech fittings, and a burly 130 flex, the Mindbender 130 is the versatile freeride boot you need for both chairlift-assisted and human-powered endeavors. When it comes time to venture beyond the resort, flip the Powerlock Spyne into walk mode and appreciate the impressive 50-degree range of motion as you power uphill to your next objective.
Features & Specs
- Sizes: 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5, 30.5
- SKI BOOT CATEGORY: All Mountain, Freeride, Alpine Touring
- Boot Width: 98mm
- Tech Fittings: Yes
- Product Weight: 1740g @26.5
- Liner: PowerFit Pro Tour
- Flex: 130 (very stiff)
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Tech, GripWalk
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Men's Alpine Touring Boot
- Powerlite Shell: 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- Powerlock Spyne: Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.