We tasked K2 pros like Mckenna Peterson and Anna Segal with perfecting a versatile powder crusher, and accepted the challenge of delivering the fat ski they’ve always wanted. With their feedback in mind, the 115 C is versatile enough to take on even the burliest of lines while still remaining playful on powder.
The 115C W’s are built upon a lightweight Aspen Veneer Core and infused with our Power Rocker profile to maximize float and resiliency on those long powder days. Strapped with our Spectral Braid technology, these skis maintain both precise maneuverability and stability underfoot – the ultimate secret weapon to any backcountry descent
Features & Specs
- Size: 165,172,179
- Ski Radius: 20.4m @ 172
- Ski Core: Maple/Aspen
- Skis Category: Freeride, Powder
- Dimensions: 140-115-129
- Advanced to Expert Skier Level
- Powder Rocker: High and long rise in the tip and tail to maximize float in softer snow.
- Spectral Braided: Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- Slantwall: Adding a 30° angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a ski's agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
|Ski Size (cm)||165||172||179|
|Tip Width (mm)||124|
|Waist Width (mm)||92|
|Tail Width (mm)||114|