The lightest women’s high performance alpine ski boot in its class. The 105 is geared for big mountain female skiers who may use “Tech” and/or Alpine bindings and often hike or skin to find their lines.
Features & Specs
- Next Gen Design: Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers achieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Women's Specific Cuff: Women’s specific upper cuff provides reduced height and “scalloped” shape to comfortably accommodate women’s calve shapes.
- Grilamid Injection: Grilamid is the state of the art in technical polymers. Lightweight, durable and unaffected by cold temperatures.
- Biofit CM: Offer the ability for a qualified ski shop bootfitter to mold the shell
- Grip Walk: High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- Dynafit Binding/Kingpin Insert: RX is certified for Dynafit and Marker Kingpin inserts personalizations and all tech insert equipped R3 models.
- Power Strap Buckle: Powerstrap allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle function extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
- Easy Ski-Hike Cuff: Shout hike mechanism allows easy release of the upper cuff.
- ARCHITECTURE: Cabrio – 3 Piece
- CUFF: Ski Hike
- MATERIAL: Grilamid/ PU+
- BUCKLES: Power Strap Easy Stride Buckle / 2 Alu micro
- LINER: I.R. Tongue LS
- SOLE: Gripwalk
- BINDING SYSTEM: Dynafit Insert / Alpine / GripWalk
- LAST: 99 – 101 mm Biofit CM
- RANGE: 45° ROM
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Advanced to Expert Skier