Dragonfly fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
Features & Specs
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White no-see-um mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D nylon ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb , 1 oz / 948 g
- Packed Weight: 2 lb , 10 oz / 1.2 kg
- Packed Size: 19.5 x 4.0 in dia / 50 x 10 cm dia
- Peak Height: 40 in / 102 cm
- Floor Area: 20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm
- Vestibule Area: 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Freestanding: Freestanding
- Door Quantity: 1
- Vestibule Quantity: 1
- Canopy Fabric: 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: Nylon
- Floor Fabric: 20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Color: Birch Leaf
- Stuff Sack: Divvy Sack