The Mindbender 110 Alliance is built for women who need one boot to rule the resort and the backcountry. A stiff 110 flex, heat-moldable Powerlite shell, tech fittings, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion guarantee you’ll be ready for whatever the mountain has in store, whether inbounds or out.
Features & Specs
- Sizes: 22.5, 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5
- All Mountain, Freeride, Alpine Touring
- Boot Width: 98mm
- Liner: PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- Tech Fittings: Yes
- Product Weight: 1640g @24.5
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Tech, GripWalk
- Flex: 110 (stiff)
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Advanced to Expert skier level
- Powerlock Spyne: Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
Powerlite Shell: 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.