The Incline Pant replaces our bestselling Sawtooth Pants with an updated fit and style. Built with lightweight Matrix™ softshell, they offer all the stretch, breathability, and weather protection of Incline AS Pant, in a lighter package for milder temperatures. Fast drying, wind and weather resistant, these timeless, go-anywhere outdoor pants are ideal for hiking, trekking and backpacking adventures.
Designed with a regular fit and great stretch, articulation, and mobility they enable you to tackle tough terrain without restriction. They have a shaped waistband with double snap fly closure, belt loops, and a tethered drawcord at the hem - ideal for cinching in if you’re crossing boggy ground or the wind picks up. Practical and versatile, they have three zipped pockets for stashing essentials. Available in multiple leg lengths.
Features & Specs
- Weight:293g/10.3oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QFV-02
- Matrix™ stretch double weave nylon (182gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Midweight stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Shaped waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Belt loops
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Mini twin needle top stitching throughout
- New for SS22 the New Incline is an updated and refined version of the Sawtooth Pant
- Main: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane. Second: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane.