With cutting edge Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology, the XTherm NXT delivers a 7.3 R-value while weighing just 15.5 oz (439 g) in the Regular size. Put another way, the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any sleeping pad ever created. It is warmer, lighter and thicker than the previous model, which is why the XTherm NXT cements the legacy of being the go-to sleeping pad for alpinists, mountaineers and extreme cold expeditions. At 3-inches thick, with horizontal baffles, all-night comfort and support are at hand, while 70D nylon on the bottom ensures the XTherm NXT holds up to extended expedition use. The WingLock™ Valve allows for rapid inflation and deflation but is also intuitive and easy to use in frigid weather when the gloves are not coming off. If reliable overnight warmth is the demand no matter how far the mercury dips and space in the pack is at a premium, there’s no finer sleeping pad than the XTherm NXT.
Features & Specs
- Best Warmth-to-Weight Ratio Ever: Refined Triangular Core Matrix construction and ThermaCapture technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-Value while cutting over 2 oz (57 g) in weight from the previous model.
- Premium Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile and horizontal baffled structure delivers premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Ultralight Durability: 70D nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
- WingLock™ Valve: fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Multiple Sizes: 3 size options allow you to get the XTherm NXT that is perfect for your sleep system.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 20" x 72"