Why stop when the temperature drops? Stay comfy on cold winter climbs and ski tours with the Prosar Short, the ideal lightweight down short for extra warmth and protection.
The Prosar Short is built from Atmos™ 10D nylon with ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down for a weight of just 266g and the easiest possible carry when climbing a rockface or skinning uphill. The ergonomically shaped hem and fully adjustable waistband ensure a comfortable and highly active fit, plus full-length YKK side zips enable you to pull them on over ski tour pants when you reach the summit. With high-performance Stratus synthetic insulation in the seat, the Prosar Short is as warm during your downtime as it is during intense mountain sport.
Comfortable, practical, easy to carry and quick to deploy, the ultra-light Prosar Short delivers advanced protection against wind and cold without the slightest restriction in body movement.
Features & Specs
- Stratus insulation on seat
- Fully adjustable waistband for ultimate comfort and ease of use
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer is soft and packable
- Full length side YKK® zips for ease of use
- Ergonomically shaped hem for active use
- Main Fabric: Atmos 10D nylon, 28g/m², with DWR
- Lining: 10D nylon, 28g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish. (60g Size L)
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 266g / 9.4oz