The BC Link™ Two-Way Radio 2.0 is our next generation radio with 2 Watts of power for increased usable range. Smart Mic grill is impervious to packing with snow. On/off/channel selection dial switch is protected from inadvertent channel changing. Comes with a long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, durable cord/base unit, and a new battery percentage power display. Integrates into all Float avalanche airbags and Stash backpacks
Find separated friends, communicate plans, stick your line, and share observations in real-time with the BC Link group communication system. The Smart Mic user interface is located at your fingertips: to change settings, no need to dig the radio from your pack. The battery lasts for several days without recharging, even in cold temps. Link 2.0 improves on our current system, with more power, more durability, and more weather resistance.
- Smart-Mic, Push to talk
- Waterproof to IP56 Standards
- Rechargeable battery
- 110-Volt Charger Adapter Connects to Mini USB Port on Base Unit on Base Unit
- Frequency: 22 FRS channels + 121 sub-channels ensures minimal interference
- Base Unit Dimensions: 6.3” x 2.2” x 1.4”
- Smart Mic Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.1" x 1.5"
- Battery: Integrated 2300mAh lithium ion battery (Built-in – Non removeable)
- Battery Life: Average battery life: 8 hours normal use; maximum battery life: up to 40 hours standby mode
- Useable range: Approx 6 mi / 9.5 km line of sight, actual range dependent on topography
- Maximum range: Approx 40 mi / 64 km line of sight, actual range dependent on topography
- Weight: 11 oz