The Ergo Grip Active is a versatile and supple 5-finger glove for all types of outdoor activity, all year round. This glove features Ergo Grip, a patented design where the seams are positioned to optimise the hand’s freedom of movement. Sewn in Hestra's hardwearing goatskin leather with a thin fleece liner to wick moisture away from the hand. The backhand is in windproof GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric with exceptional breathability. A perfect companion for hiking, outdoor recreation, hunting and fishing in spring, summer and autumn. And it’s equally functional at high levels of activity in the winter, when ski touring, Nordic skiing or backcountry skiing.
Features & Specs
- Outdoor Collection: The Outdoor collection encompasses a rigorously tested gloves for hiking, camping, nordic skating and other outdoor adventures. These gloves are crafted from our best materials and can withstand the elements during any outdoor journey.
- Great for: Cross country skiing, Climbing & alpinism, Outdoor, Hiking, Powerwalk, Ski touring, Hunting & fishing
- Details: Attachments for handcuffs, Neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- Brushed Polyester Lining: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester
- Outer Material: Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze | Impregnated goat leather