For the past 10 years the Cochise 105 W has been the benchmark for fit and high-performance versatility in the women’s hybrid ski boot category. New for the 2022 collection is a completely redesigned Cochise 105 W that delivers innovative new technology that enhances the performance, improves the versatility, reduces the weight, and optimizes the women’s specific fit and customization, while still maintaining its core focus of providing great fit, performance and versatility. The Cochise 105 W features a new women’s specific C.A.S. technology shell and liner that deliver a great performance fit out of the box but also allows you to fully customize your fit setup if needed. The new T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion for easier walking or touring. The Cochise 105 W is the ultimate one-boot quiver for advanced to expert level female skiers who want to get after it. Feel free to do it all. W2W Project approved.
Features & Specs
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant® - Floating Tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Fiberglas collar
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Last: 99mm
- Flex: 105 (stiff)
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot