Featuring a more approachable flex rating without skimping on features, the women's-specific Mindbender 95 W offers the customizable fit you need to take on the entire mountain. This boot's tech fittings and walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion won't hold you back on the uphills, and its heat-moldable Powerlite shell and Luxfit Tour liner will have you cruising the descents in total confidence and control.
Features & Specs
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Intermediate to Advanced skier
- K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- VOLUME: Medium
- WIDTH: 100mm
- FLEX: 95
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- STRAP: 40mm Velcro
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- LINER: Luxfit Pro Tour
- WEIGHT: 1600g