Float, stomp, bounce and blast. The Blackops 118 is the tool of choice for progressive freeride performance. Solid when it counts and playful all the time, it has the width to float and smear through the deepest days and the stability to stick every landing. Race-developed construction and a lively wood core blend for the power to get creative.
Features & Specs
- Length: 176cm
- TIP DIMENSIONS (MM): 146
- WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM): 118
- TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM): 141
- RADIUS (M): 22
- SKI WEIGHT (KG/PAIR): 4.5
- Weight: 2250g
- Expert Level Skier
- Freeride/Big Mountain/ Powder
- Women's Big Mountain Ski
- Progressive Rocker: Designed for the deepest powder days, our most progressive rocker/camber profile delivers an award-winning balance of confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower tip rocker, tapered tail profile and traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering, instant speed control and the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
- RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL: sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power
- Progressive Sidecut: An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.