We applied feedback from professional guides, athletes and devoted backcountry recreationalists when developing the Soelden 32. Enlarged ski loops, a sewn-in helmet net and easily adjustable buckles make this a best-in-class pack for those who live to earn their turns. This larger volume snow pack offers lightweight features to ease grueling ascents and a stable fit for playful, dynamic descents. An accessible front panel pocket houses your avalanche safety kit while the backpanel offers dry storage for layers, skins and calories. Featuring both ski and snowboard carry options. Constructed with an eye for sustainability, this pack series uses bluesign approved main body high tenacity nylon and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
Features & Specs
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
- VOLUME 1953 IN 3 / 32 L
DIMENSIONS 54H X 31W X 28D IN.