The Mindbender 115 W is built for women who need one boot to rule the resort and the backcountry. A stiff 115 flex, heat-moldable Powerlite shell, tech fittings, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion guarantee you'll be ready for whatever the mountain has in store, whether inbounds or out.
Features & Specs
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Advanced to Expert skier
- K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- VOLUME: Low
- WIDTH: 98mm
- FLEX: 115
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- STRAP: Cam
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- LINER: Powerfit Pro Tour
- WEIGHT: 1640g