Everyone needs a go-to ski that rips in every condition, and that's why we built the women’s-specific Mindbender 106C Alliance. Featuring a mid-fat waist, a lightweight Aspen Veneer wood core, and our Spectral Braid technology, this ski is capable and nimble in variable snow, but when things get deep, lean in and hold on tight - you’ll be in for one sweet ride.
Features & Specs
- SIZE: 159,167,175
- SKI RADIUS: 15.0m @ 167
- SKI CORE: Aspen Veneer
- CONSTRUCTION: Carbon
- SKIS CATEGORY: Freeride, All Mountain, Powder
- DIMENSIONS: 139 - 106 - 124
- Advanced to Expert skier level
- All-Terrain Rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Spectral Braid: An extension of K2’s Torsion Control Design, Spectral Braid is a first of its kind variable angle reinforcement (Patent Pending) that allows for precision tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and remarkably composed; Mindbender skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining hyper-maneuverable.
- Slantwall: Adding a 30° angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a ski's agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.