With Switchback, NEMO has redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. This pad features hexagonal nodes molded with our dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support.
Switchback also leverages a metallized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, and this innovative new design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
Features & Specs
- Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness.
- More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for a smaller packed size.
- Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around your body.
- Premium dual-density Axiotomic foam offers a supple layer for comfort and a resilient layer for support.
- Metallized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to your body and is protected by a durable film.
- Axiotomic dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely easy to use and delivers comfort and security for all types of adventure, from mountaineering and thru-hiking to camping on a budget.
- Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy setup and packing.
- Use as a standalone pad for ultralight durability and comfort or pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimum Weight 10.5 oz / 300 g
- Packed Weight 10.5 oz / 300 g
- Packed Size 20.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 in / 51 x 13 x 10.75 cm
- R-Value 2
- Thickness 0.9 in
- Shape Rectangular
- Color Sunset Orange
- Insulation Closed-cell Foam & Low-Emissivity Film
- Fabric PE Foam