Ten years ago, the Sawtooth put us on the map in outdoor footwear. The new Sawtooth X retains all the things that made the original so popular with the addition of new aggressive styling and new materials like our Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole - all you need to map out your next adventure.
Features & Specs
- O Fit Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth X Act Impact Midsole: A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dualdensity, lightweight cushioning system provides the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- Trail Tread: Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Width: Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Oiled nubuck
- Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
- Weight: 15.8 oz./448 grams