For weekends backpacking and lighter-weight multiday-overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, you can't find a better pack than the Atmos AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh, leaving you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Your water bottles fit snugly in the easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, an internal reservoir sleeve extends your hydration options and a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment gets your gear out of the way when you need both hands free. If the weather happens to turn, turn to the integrated raincover to keep things dry. Don't compromise—enjoy a world class backpacking pack on your next big adventure. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
Features & Specs
- FINE-TUNED FIT: Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
- ENHANCED ORGANIZATION: Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Volume: S/M- 50L, L/XL- 53L
- Weight: S/M- 4.32lbs, L/XL- 4.509lbs