Featuring a more approachable flex rating without skimping on features, the women’s-specific Mindbender 90 Alliance offers the customizable fit you need to take on the entire mountain. This boot’s tech fittings and walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion won’t hold you back on the uphills, and its heat-moldable Powerlite shell and Luxfit Tour liner will have you cruising the descents in total confidence and control.
Features & Specs
- Sizes: 22.5, 23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5, 27.5
- All Mountain, Freeride, Alpine Touring
- Product Weight: 1600g @24.5
- Tech Fittings: Yes
- Liner: LuxFit Pro Tour
- Boot Width: 98mm
- Boot Sole Type: Gripwalk
- Intermediate to Advanced skier
- Flex: 90 (moderate)
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Powerlock Spyne: Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
- Powerlite Shell: 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.