Tracker avalanche transceivers have long been the fastest, easiest-to-use beacons in the industry. The Tracker4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display, and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management.
Features & Specs
- Three Antenna
- Temperature Resistant LED Display
- Multiple Burial Indicator
- Upgradeable Software
- Signal Suppression Mode
- Close Proximity Indicator
- Big Picture Mode
- Mute Mode
- WEIGHT: 7.6 oz / 215 g including batteries, not harness
- DIMENSIONS: 4.7” x 3.0” x 1.0” / 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.6 cm
- FREQUENCY: 457 kHz
- POWER: Three AAA alkaline batteries
- MAX RANGE: 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters
- BATTERIES: three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- HARNESS WEIGHT: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- ORIGIN: Assembled and tested in the USA
- PATENT: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1.
- CERTIFICATION: Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- WARRANTY: 5 Year