Our versatile pants feature a wide waistband and are made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Features & Specs
- Lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a soft-knit waistband and bottom cuffs and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Mid-rise, regular fit with a new slimmer fit and tapered leg. If you purchased our previous pair, I would suggest sizing up with the new ones.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Body: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband: 6.3-oz 81% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex jersey; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Weight: 265 g (9.35 oz)