The original waterproof, durable ski/snowboard jacket developed for big mountain freeride.
This iconic jacket is made for freeriding but works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope as well as general outdoor activities like trekking and mountaineering.
It is made in a premium GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable fabric. We use it because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The fabric is a 3-layer plain weave 70D GORE-TEX® PRO most breathable (RET 6) fabric with a recycled nylon face. This ensures durable, reliable weather protection and optimized breathability perfect for active movement. It has a microgrid solution-dyed backer.
Key features include a protective storm hood with one-hand adjustment, two-way underarm zipper, two-way front zipper, Napoleon chest pocket, an inside mesh pocket, mesh-lined front ventilation, keycard pocket on the overarm, asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustment, integrated hand-gaiters, adjustable bottom hem, and zip-off powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution.
The jacket has a technical fit with articulated arms for optimal mobility and a longer cut in the back for extra protection.
Features & Specs
- Weight 698 gr.
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Front chest ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zipper and mesh
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Inside mesh pocket
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Keycard and radio pocket on overarm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution