Lightning Trail snowshoes are exceptionally lightweight, quiet and comfortable for all-day performance. 360˚ Traction™ frames provide serious grip and the Paraglide bindings are easy to use. The pressure point-free stretch mesh securely hugs your feet and is compatible with nearly any footwear. MSR snowshoes are designed, engineered and made to exacting standards in the USA with the highest quality U.S. and imported materials to perform reliably in winter conditions.
Features & Specs
- Ultralight: Streamlined TPU-coated nylon deck is lightweight and quiet on snow, tailored for energy-saving performance.
- Aggressive Traction: 360° Traction frames with perimeter teeth and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip.
- All-Day Comfort: Paraglide™ binding stretch mesh hugs feet securely and is compatible with nearly any footwear, from light hikers to snowboard boots.
- Easy to Use: Glove-friendly binding straps and buckle tabs make getting in and out quick and simple.
- Adaptable Accessories: Attachment points for 5-inch modular flotation tails (sold separately), which provide on-demand flotation for deep powder or when carrying heavier loads.
- Made in the USA: From US and imported parts
- Weight per pair (Standard): 3 lbs 3 oz
- Length: 22in
- Footwear size range: M3-13, W5-15
- Load: Up to 180 lbs
- Load w/ tails: Up to 250 lbs
- Gait: Average/Unisex