High-performance boots meet your match. The Peaks RFL is an ultra-lightweight ski sock that can squeeze into the tightest heat molded boot out there. No matter how aggressive the day is, the Peaks RFL's drop needle pattern technique keeps things smooth and light; which means you can hit the hill harder, faster, and longer, with a fit that's guaranteed for life. Made in Vermont, USA, where winter weather hits its peak.
- Women's Over the Calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture keeping rider's feet warm and dry.
- Our silky, ultra-lightweight socks are smooth, breathable, and feel like a second skin between your feet and boots.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.