One of the lightest high performance alpine ski boot ever offered. The 120 is geared for big mountain chargers who may use “Tech” and/or Alpine bindings and often hike or skin to find their lines.
Features & Specs
- Next Gen Design: Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers achieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- D.R.I. Chassis Tuning: The Dynamic Response Insert shortens range of flex
- while still providing excellent shock absorption. Lightning quick response and power for outstanding all mountain performance.
- Grilamid Injection: Grilamid is the state of the art in technical polymers. Lightweight, durable and unaffected by cold temperatures.
- Biofit CM: Offer the ability for a qualified ski shop bootfitter to mold the shell.
- Grip Walk: High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- Dynafit Binding/ Kingpin Insert: RX is certified for Dynafit and Marker Kingpin inserts personalizations and all tech insert equipped R3 models.
- Power Strap Buckle: Powerstrap allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle function extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
- Easy Ski-Hike Cuff: Shout hike mechanism allows easy release of the upper cuff.
- ARCHITECTURE: Cabrio – 3 Piece
- CUFF: Ski Hike
- MATERIAL: Grilamid/Grilamid
- WEIGHT: 1520 g – 26.5
- BUCKLES: Power Strap Buckle Easy Stride / 2 Alu micro
- LINER: I.R. Tongue
- SOLE: Gripwalk
- BINDING SYSTEM: Dynafit Insert / Alpine / GripWalk
- LAST: 99 – 101 mm Biofit CM
- RANGE: 52° ROM
- Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Advanced to Expert Skier