High-performance and highly functional: As a touring/freeriding backpack, the Nirvana 35 Women is a great companion for one and multi-day tours. With its back length, shoulder straps and dimensions adapted for the female shape, the backpack ensures unparalleled comfort. The diagonal and lateral ski carrying system as well as a snowboard carrier with an adjustable stabilizing strap prevent your gear from slipping off your back and causing problems for your legs . The special U-frame increases carrying comfort and improves load transfer with attached skis or snowboard. In addition, 2-layer EVA back padding as well as a hip belt and shoulder straps with a laminated stretch material cover provide muscle protection. The back zipper opens the backpack completely, allowing generous access to the main compartment, even if your snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is a molded and soft-lined compartment that provides a safe place for your ski goggles.
Features & Specs
- Actual volume: 35L
- Length: 29 cm
- Height: 50 cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Weight: 1540 g
- Suspension system: CONTACT U Frame™
- Rain cover: No
- Cut: Basic
- Nirvana 35 sustainably minimises ecological footprint thanks to recycled main material.
- Moulded and softly lined glasses compartment for safe storage of your ski goggles.
- Direct access to main compartment even with front-mounted snowboard thanks to large back zipper.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Recycled main material