The tough, storm-fighting Lab Coat is built for the backcountry.
Meet the king of jackets. The Lab Coat is one of Flylow’s most premium pieces, a jacket meticulously designed for climbing and skiing mountains in harsh conditions and variable temperatures. Made with recycled Perm HD fabric, it boasts a 30k waterproof rating to keep you dry in all kinds of weather. The ultra-durable three-layer fabric repels snow and sleet but allows moisture and sweat to escape, so you don’t overheat on the go. Smart features like waterproof zippers, ample underarm vents, articulated sleeves for mobility, and pockets easily accessible while wearing a backpack make this a long-lasting, packable hardshell built for the backcountry.
Features & Specs
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Fully seam taped
- 5 pockets (1 internal, 4 external)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof Vislon zippers
- 14-inch pit zips
- Average weight: 602g
- Intuitive™ Perm HD fabric: waterproof, durable, ultra-breathable
- 20k waterproof with 0.02 cfm air permeability
- 100% recycled polyester