Short, supple 5-finger freeriding glove for alpine skiers and snowboarders who prioritise grip and feel over lots of insulation. Sewn in hardwearing treated leather – goatskin on the palm and cowhide on the backhand – with a lightweight brushed polyester lining. This glove features Ergo Grip construction where the seams are positioned to optimise freedom of movement of the fingers with minimum surplus fabric in the palm. All in all, this makes for a comfortable glove with fantastic grip and fingertip sensitivity – perfect for piste, park and off-piste in the milder months of the ski season.
Features & Specs
- Supple ski glove for freeriding / skiing and snowboarding.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Supple, treated cowhide backhand.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Lightweight brushed polyester lining.
- Foam insulation provides extra heat and stability.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included."