Rumpl’s first-ever synthetic alternative to down called NanoLoft® is a breakthrough in blanket insulation technology. Unlike traditional synthetic fills, our 100% post-consumer recycled NanoLoft® insulation is made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters. This technology traps warmth inside small pockets of air to efficiently preserve heat, regardless of conditions. This plush NanoLoft® blanket is now available in solids and prints.
Features & Specs
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 50 (1-Person size) or 96 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- Flat: 1-Person: 52 x 75”, 2-Person: 84 x 80"
- Packed: 1-Person: 6 x 14”, 2-Person: 8 x 16"
- Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation: Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (100% recycled synthetic down); 200 gsm
- Weight: 1-Person: 1.8 lbs, 2-Person: 3.4 lbs