Built with a heat-moldable Powerlite shell, Friction Free Cuff Pivot, tech fittings, and a burly 130 flex, the Mindbender 130 is the versatile freeride boot you need for both chairlift-assisted and human-powered endeavors. When it comes time to venture beyond the resort, flip the Powerlock Spyne into walk mode and appreciate the impressive 50-degree range of motion as you power uphill to your next objective.
Features & Specs
- Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Advanced to Expert Skier
- Powerlite: K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- WIDTH: 98mm
- TECH FITTINGS
- LINER: PowerFit Pro Tour
- VOLUME: Low
- FLEX: 130
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: Pebax
- STRAP: Cam
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- WEIGHT: 1725g