The Cochise 85 W is the entry point for the women's Cochise series, made for intermediate female skiers who want the versatility that comes with a walk mode. The T-Ride walk mechanism offers a wide 50º range of motion for easy walking through the parking lot, around the lodge or hiking up to a peak, but then securely locks into place for downhill performance. Grip Walk soles aid in walkability and offer extra grip. The women's anatomical N.F.S.. liner offers the ultimate in fit and comfort while Quick Instep makes it easy to get the boots on and off. All Cochise W's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 for those with smaller feet! Explore the mountain with confidence and control.
Features & Specs
- Women's Alpine Ski Boot
- Flex: 85
- 99mm last
- Intermediate to Advanced Skier
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: SPORT - N.F.S. - Rental Ready - Sanitized®
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: Free Move hinge points, Rental Ready