For the women out there who want to do it all, in resort skiing or backcountry exploring, but only want one boot to do it all in, take a look at the Cochise 95 W. The benchmark for fit and performance versatility in a hybrid boot, it offers an easy smooth progressive 95 flex and a 50 degree range of motion in walk mode. Benefit from game changing details like the assymetric design for solid power transfer to the edge, T-Ride walk mechanism that locks securely into place, Vibram Grip Walk soles for stability and traction while booting and transitioning and a light and easy to adjust 35mm power strap. Fit and comfort is just as important as performance, so features like the Quick Instep to more easily get in and out and the customizable, women's anatomical C.A.S. liner with a flexible achilles area for touring optimizes your time on the hill. All Cochise W's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 for those with smaller feet! The Cochise 95 W will be there to explore the mountains.
Features & Specs
- Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boot
- Flex: 95
- 99mm last
- Intermediate to Advanced skier
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue - Fiberglass collar
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: Free Move hinge points
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,7°