For us a women-specific shoe is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff cradling anatomical design and lower density Advanced Chassis for greater stability. In the women's X-ULTRA 4 MID this is backed up by GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents so you can explore your freedom.
Features & Specs
- Women-Specific: With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
- Improved stability: The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- All-terrain grip: The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- SUSTAINABILITY- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Protective toecap
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 370 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX