Less is more with the Atmos AG LT 50, delivering our extraordinary, ventilated and comfortable AntiGravity suspension in a more streamlined silhouette for technical backpackers. Even lighter than its original counterpart, LT delivers the same best-in-class carry while providing a thoughtfully simple, capable feature set, including an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. From weekend explorations to weeklong expeditions, Atmos AG LT 50 is up to task. Made with bluesign approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
Features & Specs
- IMPROVED & EASIER FIT: A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Ready for the rain with an included raincover.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Volume: 50L (S/M), 53L (L/XL)
- Weight: 4.002 lbs (S/M), 4.178 lbs (L/XL)