Our Greystone 20 degree mummy-style sleeping bag delivers high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, it's insulated with DownTek, uses baffle construction for efficient heat distribution, and features a PFC-free coating to repel moisture. If you're in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials this bag is your ticket to getting out there in comfort and warmth!
Features & Specs
- Our All-Gender Greystone bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go
- PFC-free water repellent coating keeps you dry without the use of harmful chemicals
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased body heat retention
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized no-draft collar and no-draft zipper to keep the cold out
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Two-way zipper and Zipper Garage positioned on sleeper's left side of bag
- Mate together left (All-Gender) and right (Women's) zip bags to share warmth with your tent mate
- Interior loops secure a liner for added warmth - liner sold separately
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Total Weight: 2lb 4oz
- Total Fill Weight: 19oz
- Compressed Bag Size: 8.5" x 8.5"
- Stuff Sack Size: 21L 9" x 20"
- Max User Height: 6'
- Recommended Pad Size: Works with any pad size or style. Use higher insulation pads in colder conditions.
- Shoulder Girth: 60"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Foot Girth: 36"