Our Women's Greystone 20 degree mummy-style sleeping bag delivers high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, it is insulated with DownTek and uses baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you're in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials this bags is your ticket to getting out there in comfort and warmth.
Features & Specs
- Our Women’s Greystone bags have a combination of increased insulation, as well as a fit that is shaped to contour to a woman’s body, creating an efficient sleeping bag for women, and ultimately a better night’s sleep.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased body heat retention
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized no-draft collar and no-draft zipper to keep the cold out
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- Anti-snag locking zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 55"/140cm YKK #5 zipper - regular size
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 zipper - long size
- Two-way zipper and Zipper Garage positioned on sleeper's right side of bag
- Mate together left (All-Gender) and right (Women's) zip bags to share warmth with your tent mate
- Women's Regular (Up to 5'6") and Women's Long (Up to 6') sized bags available
- Interior loops secure a liner for added warmth - liner sold separately
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Total Weight: 2lb 5oz
- Total Fill Weight: 22oz
- Compressed Bag Size: 7.5" x 8.5"
- Stuff Sack Size: 21L 9" x 20"
- Max User Height: 5' 6"
- Recommended Pad Size: Works with any pad size or style. Use higher insulation pads in colder conditions.
- Shoulder Girth: 54"
- Hip Girth: 53"
- Foot Girth: 33"