Inspired by the demands of big wall climbing, the Borealis Jacket is our lightest softshell, combining wind resistance, high breathability and a small packsize. The perfect climber's piece, it's as at home on a windy crag as it is high up the climbing wall.
The Borealis Jacket is made with lightweight and stretchy Matrix™fabric, allowing complete freedom of movement. Designed for use on long multi-pitch routes where the weather can be variable, while features like the YKK® front zip with chin guard and half hem drawcord offer adaptability and shelter from the wind as conditions vary. The two YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets ensure access to the essentials when wearing a harness.
Our lightest softshell jacket, the Borealis Jacket is wind resistant and highly breathable, it does everything you need it to, in one tiny package.
Features & Specs
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 300g / 10.5oz
- Outer Fabric: Fabric Outer - Matrix™:,DWR (C6) 80/20,10cfm,130 g/m²,90d/90d,85% nylon 6 15% elastane
- Product Code: QWS-35
- Lightweight Matrix™ single weave with 2-way stretch and DWR
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with lycra binding
- YKK® VISLON front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective branding