The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-g FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and technical R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance for high-exertion, high-elevation activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Breathable Fabric with Stretch: Air permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary Insulation: Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- Quick-Dry, Breathable Panels: R1® Air fleece panels on the upper and lower back, sides and under the arms add ventilation while wearing a pack; made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Easy On/Off Hood: Stretchy hood and soft binding for easy on-off, even when jacket is zipped; minimal center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details: Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Well-Designed Cuffs: Sleek, partially elasticized cuffs, patterned for minimal water absorption, seal in warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air permeable shadow ripstop with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Contrast panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled)
- Contrast-panel fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn