Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket meets Patagonia’s H2No® Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and this 3-layer shell is PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Features & Specs
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric: Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer PFC-free shell, which means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals, provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Adjustable Hood: Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-Lined Neck: Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-Front Zipper: Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Pocket Features: Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Hook-and-Loop Closures: Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-Stuffs into Pocket: Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 352 g (12.4 oz)