If your day on the mountain ends with dipping bread into a bucket of hot cheese, chances are it was a good one. That was our inspiration behind the Heady Yeti sock. Made with midweight, moisture-wicking merino wool, this cushioned ski/ride sock blends winter landscapes with creature comforts and is ready to hiti everything from moguls to park jumps before checking into apres.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.