Dedicated to and inspired by the legendary 10th Mountain Division, the Beer Badge sock honors this alpine army division. Known for their heroics during WWII and contributions to the ski industry, this sock is about as close to buying these veterans a beer as you can get. Plus, the new THERMOLITE ECOMADE synthetic fabric adds warmth, comfort, and durability for long days in the ski/ride boots.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Synthetic THERMOLITE® is a vegan option that is lightweight and insulating so your feet feel good.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.