Rise and shine, sleepyheads. These midweight merino wool ski/ride socks are the best choice for those who play from sun up 'til sun down. Plush cushioning surrounds your foot and shin for added comfort, while impact protection adds durability. And with a slip-free fit that never slouches, you'll swear you're walking on sunshiine even if it's dumping snow outside.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.