Every skier needs that one set-up that can handle it all and rip despite varying forecasts. That’s why we built the women’s-specific Mindbender 106C W. The 106C features a mid-fat waist and a lightweight Aspen Micro Block core, the perfect combination of float and fun. Uni-Directional Flax improves the ski’s ability to track in variable terrain resulting in improved suspension and composure.
Coupled with Spectral Braid technology, a variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex these skis are stable despite their lighter construction and maintain complete maneuverability. The 106C is the ultimate one ski quiver, for when you don’t know what the forecast has in store.
Features & Specs
- Size: 155,162,169,176
- Ski Radius: 15.7m @ 169
- Ski Core: Aspen Veneer
- Skis Category: Freeride, Powder, All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 139-106-124
- Intermediate to Advanced Skier Level
- All-Terrain Rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Spectral Braided: Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- Slantwall: Adding a 30° angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a ski's agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
|Ski Size (cm)||155||162||169||176|
|Tip Width (mm)||138|
|Waist Width (mm)||108|
|Tail Width (mm)||127|