Fondly nicknamed the “Crocs,” these gaiters have been around forever and are still used around the world today. Their fitted design keeps snow, rocks, and debris out of your socks and shoes as you’re traveling through harsh environments. Waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric will keep you comfortable even in the most inclement weather, and triple-bartacked BioThane® webbing and abrasion-resistant Cordura® components provide long-lasting durability. Secure these gaiters to your hiking boots, 3-season mountaineering boots, or double-shell plastic boots with the reinforced boot lace hooks and instep strap and enjoy distraction-free hiking and climbing.
Fit Note! We recommend sizing down one full size for best fit with lightweight hiking boots, shoes or trail runners. When wearing your gaiters properly, the instep strap buckle should lie on the side of your shoe, not underneath.
Features & Specs
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® at Inner Leg
- and Boot
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with
- Double Stitched Front Closure
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Buckle Top Closure
- Laminated Construction
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave leg panel, Cordura® 2L, 100% nylon, 1000D woven foot panel
- Weight: 10.2 oz/289 g