Like their namesakes, "Crocs" have been around forever, they're tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane® webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged.
Fit Note! We recommend sizing down one full size for best fit with lightweight hiking boots, shoes, or trail runners. When wearing your gaiters properly, the instep strap buckle should lie on the side of your shoe, not underneath.
Features & Specs
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® at Inner Leg
- and Boot
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with
- Double Stitched Front Closure
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Buckle Top Closure
- Laminated Construction
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave leg panel, Cordura® 2L, 100% nylon, 1000D woven foot panel
- Weight: 8.9 oz/252 g