A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D-sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
Features & Specs
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb , 7 oz / 640 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lb , 7 oz / 660 g
- Packed Size: 10.0 x 6.5 in dia / 25 x 17 cm dia
- R-Value: 3.3
- Thickness: 2.0 in
- Shape: Rectangular
- Color: Desert Dawn
- Insulation: Open-cell foam
- Fabric: PU Polyester