Already one of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL series just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- NEW awning-style vestibules with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals, 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- Trail Weight: 2lb 11oz / 1.22kg
- Packed Weight: 3lb 2oz / 1.42kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 2oz / 964g
- Packed Size: 19.5" x 6" / 50 x 15cm
- Floor Area: 29 ft² / 2.7 m²
- Head Height: 40" / 102cm
- Vestibule Area: 9ft² / 9ft² / 0.8 m² / 0.8 m²
- Footprint Weight: 5oz / 142g
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 2